Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Coming back, or instead of an Introduction vol. 2

Hello everyone!
They say that a real blogger is someone, who regularly blogs for a period of more than 2 or even 3 years. I made it past several months and quit, then tried to return to blogging more  than once, but... unsuccessfully... You'd probably say I should forget about this idea and try something else. But I'm extremely stubborn, so let's give it another try!
Lots of interesting and important things happened to me for the last year. But later about it. What prevented me from writing here were borders that I set the day I started this blog. Fashion Your Days is supposed to be about fashion and style and that's it! At least that's what I thought. This Blog is indeed about fashion, but what if we look from another angle. What is "fashion"? Let's be linguists for a little bit (a linguist is my profession now, so you can trust me here :)). The noun "fashion" among others has the meaning of "the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior". But taken as a verb its meaning is slightly different: "to make out of components (often in an improvising manner)". That's what it's all about!
 To Fashion Your Days is to fill your days with unforgettable moments of inspiration, happiness, emotions, style and of course, fashion. So, from now on I'll write about everything that inspires me and makes my days.
Hope, you'll enjoy!
Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!
Love,
Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment